Authored by Mac Nelson of Langara College, this Companion Website provides you with many excellent opportunities to hone your skills and to refresh your knowledge of the topics included in your text. Among the features of this site are:
- chapter overviews summarizing key concepts.
- on-line quizzes that include instant scoring and coaching tips.
- writing activities that foster critical thinking.
- dynamic Web links that provide a valuable source of supplemental information.
- key word searches that are easy to use with built-in search engines.
Visit this site to gain a deeper perspective and a richer understanding of the concepts and issues discussed in each chapter of Sociology, sixth Canadian edition.
For more interactive and instructive multimedia resources, visit MySocLab. MySocLab features an e-book version of this edition of Sociology, audio and video multimedia resources, and diagnostic testing that generates a personalized study plan to make test preparation time more productive.
To access MySocLab, go to www.mysoclab.com and click on the cover image for this edition. From there, you will need the Access Code packaged with your text.
If your text did not come with an Access Code, ask for one at your campus store (ISBN: 0-13-205155-9).
We hope you enjoy your stay!